Extended Warranty Program
Is your current plan up for expiration? OUR EXTENDED WARRANTY PROGRAMS ARE DESIGNED TO NOT ONLY SAVE YOU MONEY BUT TO MAINTAIN AND EXPEDITE YOUR PROGRAM UP-TIME!
An Industry Trusted Warranty Program
Would you like a quick reference? We would be happy to connect you with one or several Spot TV partners so you can ask them about their experience with ongoing service and support needs.
“I’ve saved money year over year. Its just makes sense! Equipment will fail eventually and having the quick, no-cost turn around is perfect!”Randy Craft
“They know of an issue before I do! The replacement and service process is already in motion before I even call.”Ian Baierlipp
Our Extended Warranty Programs are designed to not only save you money but to maintain and expedite your up-time!
Enjoy a Life Time warranty on all cameras installed during the original installation. However, Customer is liable for onsite service labor.
PLEASE REVIEW YOUR PROGRAM DETAILS BELOW
*Current rates are only available during sign up. Customer sign-up outside of the 30-day open enrollment period will be subject to increased rates and/or enrollment fees.
(1) Warranty Service coverage is only available on the original Spot TV supplied equipment that is determined to be defective in hardware and unable to perform at minimum operating capacity. The replacement equipment that Spot TV provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
(2) Warranty Service coverage is only available to Customer if their account is in good standing and there are no delinquent or outstanding balances.
(3) Any structural wiring or repair to wiring required outside of the original 12-month installation warranty period, IS NOT covered under the extended warranty. Simple end-terminations may be repaired by an authorized services company but re-running damaged wire is not included.
(4) Warranty shipping via ground services is covered for under warranty. Expedited Shipping services can be requested and, upon approval, will be billed to Customer per Carrier rates. Expedited Shipping may be subject to certain restrictions including time of the request, Holiday delay, carrier delay, etc.
(5) Warranty plans are designed to cover hardware defects. Neither plans cover negligent or accidental damage, natural disasters, or building/infrastructure defects such as power surges or water damage caused by Customer or building structure.
(6) Replaced devices are required to be shipped back to Spot TV within 14 days of new device arrival. Customer is subject to and will be automatically charged the full purchase price of any device that is not returned to Spot TV. Please note, the Authorized Service Company is not responsible for return shipments.
(7) Network or Internet issues that are affecting your system and require onsite labor are not covered under either warranty (outside of originally supplied network switch). If router, network mapping, or ISP are at fault, Customer will be subject to PB&J TV’s applicable onsite services rates for services. If Customer chooses to change ISP, add a static IP address, or change router, please be sure to notify Spot TV prior to this occurrence so we can properly schedule remote service for your Customer. Customer will not be charged for remote reconfiguration services regardless of the plan unless onsite services are required.
(8) Onsite services are not covered under the Enhanced plan and will be automatically charged to Customer’s account within 14 business days following service resolution. Onsite services under the Ultimate plan are covered up to 1 hour per incident unless otherwise approved by Spot TV Service Team.
(9) Any onsite service not covered under warranty or exceed allotted time will be subject to standard Market IT rates of $150.00/hr and will automatically be charged to Customer’s account within 14 business days following service resolution.
(10) Customer can cancel their extended warranty services at any time. However, there will be no refund for previously charged months. Re-enrollment will be subject to increased rates and/or enrollment fees.
(11) PB&J TV is in no way obligated to maintain, repair, service or warranty any Act of God events or act of negligence that damage the system in any way.
(12) It is understood and agreed that Spot TV is in no way obligated to maintain, repair, service, replace, operate or assure the operation of any device or devices of the Customer not installed by PB&J TV or an Authorized Service Company.
(14) Service to Customer’s system will be furnished solely by Spot TV or Authorized Service Company during PB&J TV’s normal operating hours of 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday, except holidays. Service time outside of this (i.e. weekends, after hours, or Holidays) may be subject to overtime service rates.
SAMPLE MONTHLY PRICING
- Complete 12 Month System and Installation warranty provided by to all Partners!
- All Equipment! Free Ground Shipping. Free Tech Service Visit.
- Camera Incidents Only. Free Ground Shipping. $150/hr Onsite Labor.