This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Spot TV. This privacy notice applies exclusively to information collected through our web site. It will notify you of:
· What (P.I.I) personally identifiable information is collected from you through our web site, how that information is used and with whom it may be shared.
· The security measures that are put in place to protect your information.
· The choices available to you regarding the use of your information.
· How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected.
Collection of Information, Use, and Sharing:
General Information is not specific to you and cannot in anyway be traced to you. This type of information for instance can include but is not limited to collecting in aggregate the data on the frequency of visits to our website and the time of day our site is being accessed. We may disclose such aggregate information to advertisers or other parties for marketing and promotional purposes. We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you. In addition, we aggregate such information to improve the content of our web site and product offerings and to customize our site’s content, layout, and services.
Your Access to and Control over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· Inquire about what data we have about you, if any.
· Modify/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Communicate any concern you have about our use of your data.
When you provide sensitive information via the website, your information is protected. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure manor. Your information is also protected offline. Only employees who need the information to accomplish a specific job, i.e billing or customer service, are granted access to personally identifiable information. We have considerable security measures in place in our physical facilities and in our computer systems, databases, and communications network to prevent any loss, misuse, or change of information.